To create the focal point of this card:
- Apply 3 different shades of brown starting with the lightest shade onto a square piece of card stock.
- Streak the card stock creating a wood grain and then go over it with Whisper White Craft Ink.
- Punch the center out to create a frame with a square punch.
- Emboss the card stock with the Stripes Embossing Folder and Big Shot.
- Miter cut the corners. (Cut the corners on an angle.)
- Distress the edges of the pieces.
- Arrange them back into a frame and draw in some nail spots.
I love the rustic simplicity of the card.
You can get the full details and pictures for each step on how to create your own faux wood frame here.
To order on-line 24/7 click here.