The last Mojo sketch I participated in was somewhere in the 100's and its now sketch 222. WOW! I was intrigued by this sketch and thought it might be a good start for my Sudsol Leadership swaps. Sudsol stands for Stampin Up Demonstrators Sharing On-Line, a group of talented demonstrators who share ideas, projects, and business tips on-line. Since we are all over the country, I always enjoy my luncheons with them at Stampin' Up gatherings and love to put the faces to the names and projects I see on the internet.
I try to create cards for these ladies that they can easily duplicate, show a technique that may produce a "wow", and is asthetically pleasing.
- I punched the Pool Party Card Stock with the Blossoms Triple Layer Punch.
- Then, distressed the flower by crinkling it up and rubbing the paper together. You'll start to see the paper splitting.
- Next, pull the paper apart and now you'll have 2 flowers.
- Finally, place it on top of each other with the "felted" sides up.
- The notch from the bottom to create the banner was made with the square punch.
- Place one end of the card stock into the corner of the square punch, line corner to the center of the paper, and punch.
- Its quite easy to do with Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper because they have already done the color coordinating for you and placed them into a pack. However, there is a simple rule to follow when using different prints.
- 1 Large print, 1 smaller print, and a solid coordinating color.
- I usually pull my colors from one multi-color print and go from there.
To order on-line 24/7 click here.