Today's inspiration comes directly from the catalog on pg.18.
To recreate this card:
- Cut the base card (Baja Breeze) to standard size, 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".
- Run a 1-3/4" x 5-1/2" strip of Baja Breeze Card Stock through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot Textured Die and adhere toward the left hand side of the card base.
- Adhere two of the banners onto the polka dot strip.
- Layer a 1-3/4" Lucky Limeade Circle on top.
- Adhere a large Blushing Bride blossom with stampin' dimensional.
- Attach petals made with linen thread to the center of the blossom.
- Layer a circle center to cover and continue with smaller layers of the blossoms.
- Finally, finish the center with the large pink rhinestone and add the greeting to the side.
To order on-line 24/7 click here.