What do you think of this mini heart scrapbook? Thanks to Meg Loven, another SU demonstrator, for the inspiration. As part of the journaling, lyrics were added. You could add more elements but I wanted to keep it simple.
Another fun treat is this "sour cream" goody. SO easy to do and something you could get the kids involved too.
- Start off with a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Designer Series Paper
- Line the 3 of the edges with Sticky Strip. (2 long sides and 1 short end)
- Take the short end and adhere to the other short side to create a tube (think: toilet paper roll).
- Close one end of the opening. Insert candy or other goodies.
- Close the other open end perpendicular to the first, so it creates a pyramid like container.
- Crimp the ends.
- Decorate and voila!
Thanks for stopping by!
To order on-line 24/7 click here.