Workshops are so much fun! Its a party every time! We play (stamp), eat, and meet new friends! What's better than that?!
This sample, using the Bliss stamp set from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog, was one of 4 note cards that we made at our workshop .
- 3" x 6" card stock and fold in half to get 3" x 3" note card.
- Stamp the background image in versamark and off set it by stamping on the side of the note card.
- Using Early Espresso Classic Ink, stamp the greeting onto the card stock (in this case, So Saffron).
- Cut the image out with the Wide Oval Punch (2" x 1-3/8" Oval).
- Using the Decorative Label Punch, cut out a piece from the Natural White Card Stock.
- Adhere the Natural White card stock to the note card.
- Cut a banner out of the Early Espresso Card Stock with the Petal Cone Die. (Trim to size)
- Layer the punched pieces using stampin' dimensionals onto the card.
To order on-line 24/7 click here.